The classic story about everyone’s favourite family cat – now an App for iPad, iPhone and iTouch.
Mog always seems to be in trouble because she is such a very forgetful cat. She forgets that she has a cat flap and she forgets when she has already eaten her supper. But one night when an uninvited visitor turns up at the house, Mog’s forgetfulness comes in very handy!
• Voice and video recording work seamlessly with iPad, iPhone, and iTouch, allowing parents and grandparents to record their own voices and images as they read the original Mog story—for when they’re there, and for when they’re not.
• The app’s ability to remember several versions means a child can choose his or her digital bedtime storyteller for the evening.
• Classic Judith Kerr illustrations combined with charming animation for the first time, so Mog comes to life with the touch of a finger.
• Children can read alone, or listen along to the narration, sharing a cosy reading experience with parents and grandparents.
• Background animation and dialogue means that curious readers can truly submerge themselves in the world of Mog.
• The app tells the story of Mog in a compelling way for touch-screen readers, whilst remaining faithful to the charming reading experience that has made Mog a national treasure.
”Praise for Mog the Forgetful Cat:'Grandparents are likely to get as much fun out of seeing it again as the new generation of fans just learning to read!” - Choice Magazine'
”A lovely book for all Mog-fanciers” - The Observer
”Praise for Goodbye Mog:'Kerr’s warmth, humour and honesty make this an engaging introduction to a difficult topic” - Financial Times
”'Believable, amusing and moving” - Nursery World
”'A supremely sensitive story” - The Times
”'The best, most consoling book for children on the subject or bereavement…a joy to read” - The Independent on Sunday